We at DS Bookkeeping & Business Development offer group training sessions or one-on-one training sessions for a range of accounting software programs – MYOB, Xero, Reckon, Quickbooks and Saasu.
Choosing DS Bookkeeping & Business Development to train your staff will ensure that they gain the necessary level of competence while also increasing speed and efficiency as processes will be streamlined at the same time.
It is extremely important to build a strong foundation on data entry.
Training is tailored to your specific needs and requirements. It is focused on the accounting package you are using and clients can bring in their paperwork (or log in to emails) so training is done around the actual work.
Our training sessions are flexible and suited to your needs as they can be ongoing or on an ad-hoc basis.
Training can be done at our Rowville office or remotely via Zoom.
Types of Training
- Data entry and accounts – including accounts payable and accounts receivable, bank reconciliations
- Payroll – including superannuation, PAYG, Payroll Tax, WorkCover, Coinvest, Incolink
- BAS preparation and lodgement
- End of Month processes
- End of Financial Year processes
- Reporting and customising reports
- Interviewing techniques
- Office management