Need a Bookkeeping Service in Clayton?
DS Bookkeeping is your best option.
The benefits of hiring DS Bookkeeping & Business Development
We have over 20 years of bookkeeping experience and are highly proficient with various accounting packages. We service a diverse range of industries and have a team of highly knowledgeable, qualified and skilled BAS agents. Any business will benefit from our bookkeeping and business development services.
All our bookkeepers are –
- Registered BAS Agents
- Fully Qualified
- Members of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
- Proficient in accounting software MYOB & Quickbooks
- Flexible and professional
Why choose a registered BAS Agent?
Due to the varying levels of bookkeeping skills and experience in the workforce, the ATO introduced legislation in March 2010 to regulate the bookkeeping industry.
Bookkeepers who provide BAS services without being a registered BAS Agent face hefty penalties.
A registered BAS Agent must have –
- Minimum qualification levels of a Certificate IV in Financial Services (either Bookkeeping or Accounting)
- Minimum relevant experience requirements of 1000-1400 hours of providing BAS Services.
- Adhere to the Code of Professional Conduct stipulated by the Tax Practitioner’s Board
- Meet ongoing Professional Development requirements
Our significant point of difference is our diversity of services. We possess excellent problem solving skills combined with a depth of knowledge in all aspects of bookkeeping, credit control, payroll and statutory reports. Our focus is also on business development by helping businesses –
- Increase profits
- Reduce debtors
- Help business owners achieve their goals
- Rectify cash flow issues
- Highlight inefficiencies
- Offer efficient & cost cutting methods
- Check and recalculate charge out rates
We like to ensure that a business can achieve its full potential and we have the experience to help run a business more effectively. We assess that your business is competitive, focused and as profitable as it can be, then offer and implement flexible strategies designed to address the issues affecting your business.
We will save you money by liaising with your accountant to find out their preferred business models and processes to ensure your bookkeeping is completed in line with your accountant’s expectations.
We also ensure all your ATO requirements are lodged on time. The ATO have strict deadlines that must be met, failure to do so may result in penalties and interest charges.